domenica 8 maggio 2011

Five Leaves Left...


Strange face, with your eyes
 



So pale and sincere.
 



Underneath you know well
 



You have nothing to fear.
 



For the dreams that came to you when so young
 



Told of a life
 



Where spring is sprung.
 




You would seem so frail
 



In the cold of the night
 



When the armies of emotion
 



Go out to fight.
 



But while the earth sinks to its grave
 



You sail to the sky
 



On the crest of a wave.
 




So forget this cruel world
 



Where I belong
 



I'll just sit and wait
 



And sing my song.
 



And if one day you should see me in the crowd
 



Lend a hand and lift me
 



To your place in the cloud.
 



Questa è la canzone che voglio dedicare a chi so che non ha requie... a chi, da mesi a questa parte, ha perso equilibrio, senso di appartenenza, serenità, affetti, tutto... Spero che possa essere d'aiuto...

2 commenti:

kammi ha detto...

"And if one day you should see me in the crowd, lend a hand and lift me to your place in the cloud."

Parole così delicate che mi hanno fatto venire nostalgia... non so come spiegare la sensazione, per me che ho vissuto in una città di mare è un pò come la fresca brezza mattutina d'estate che ti rinfresca e ti fa sognare., ti anticipa il tuffo nel mare.

Kurandera ha detto...

Nick Drake è stato un sognatore ed un poeta, troppo estraneo a questa realtà per potervi sopravvivere... c'è poco da spiegare, quindi... ti capisco benissimo :)

Se puoi, sentitela... è una canzone meravigliosa!